- Let me introduce myself, for those of you who do not know me, I'm Dinesh. I spent my school and college years in the great city of Mumbai. I feel growing up in a multicultural city like Mumbai has been a big part of who I have turned out to be. Its been over 20 years since I left Bombay and a lot has transpired between now and then in that city. I make it a point to visit Mumbai every time I make a trip to India.
- I did most of my schooling in Bombay Scottish School , which is a really great school. I now maintain an unofficial Web site for the school.Â It was a popular page in the early 2000s but I had to scale it back due to privacy concerns and the poor behavior of some folks who started using this site as a political platform against the school board.
- Since I have left Bombay, I have been fortunate to travel to many countries around the world, meet some wonderful people and experience some amazing cultures. The nomad in me finally settled down and now I live in Dallas, TX with my wife and my 6 year old son.
Â I run this site as a hobby. I managed to get the domain name dinesh.com a few ago when getting domain names was not very popular. My motivation is to use this site to get people together and bring them a sense of satisfaction.Â I have made many changes to the site and I am currently running it using Joomla technology. Its really made my life easier and I am able to make changes to the site very quickly. Long live open source.
Â I got married to Anupama in Jan 2004 in Bangalore.Â We had a traditional Konkani wedding, which is a variation of the traditional Hindu wedding. My wedding album and the ceremony can be viewed here.
Â My areas of interest are Music, Sport and Television besides Computers of course. I spend most of my time (when I am not working) listening to music or watching sport on Television.
Â My musical interests are mainly in the area of alternative and rock. I enjoy bands like -
- Pearl Jam is definitely one of the hottest bands of the decade, if not of all time. Their albums are definitely worth listening to. Their first album "Ten" should be a part of any music collection. I had the pleasure of attending their concert and it was a night I can never forget.
- SoundGarden, Alice in Chains, Green Day, Men without Hats
- Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Doors, Blind Faith
Â I enjoy watching sports. I watch almost any sport all the way from boxing to golf, tennis, baseball etc. But I enjoy watching cricket, NFLÂ and the NBA the most.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.