World Famous Logos
Pepsi is one of the world's most famous brands much like its rival Coca Cola. Pepsi Cola was originally called Brad's Drink after its creator, Caleb Bradham, a pharmacist from North Carolina. Pepsi was a carbonated soft drink he created to serve his drugstore's customers. The new name, Pepsi-Cola, was first used on August 28. The Pepsi logo is a simple globe with the Pepsi colors in the background and the word Pepsi in the foreground. Pepsi has changed its logo and its slogans a number of times since its introduction in 1898. The Pepsi slogans through the years are listed below
- 1909-1939: Delicious and Healthful
- 1939-1950: Twice As Much For A Nickel Too
- 1950-1963: The Light Refreshment
- 1953-1961: Be Sociable
- 1961-1963: Now It's Pepsi For Those Who Think Young
- 1963-1967: Come Alive! You're In The Pepsi Generation
- 1967-1969: Taste That Beats The Others Cold
- 1969-1973: You've Got A Lot To Live, Pepsi's Got A Lot To Give
- 1973-1975: Join The Pepsi People Feelin' Free
- 1975-1978: Have A Pepsi Day
- 1978-1981: Catch That Pepsi Spirit
- 1981-1982: Pepsi's Got Your Taste For Life!
- 1983-1983: Pepsi Now!
- 1984-now: Pepsi, The Choice Of A New Generation
For a complete history on Pepsi, its logo etc, click here.